< iStitch
Saturday 5 May 2012
Two more iStitch finishes





Photo by Anita


This very beautifully framed finish of Sew le couer de Paris was sent to me by Anita of San Antonio TX (blog?). It was stitched as a souvenir of her trip to Paris last August. She used HDF silk threads from her stash but I do not know what fabric she used. What a lovely memento? Anita is now working on Sew Parisian - I see a theme here.

Anita - if you let me know if you have a blog, I will add a link to it.




Photo by Cindy



Last week Cindy of 'Chronicles of a cross stitching hockey fanatic' sent me her finish of Sew Red (see last post); this week her lovely finish of Sew Easy, another freebie from iStitch Designs. It is stitched 1*2 on 32ct Antique White Wichelt linen with Caron Waterlilies in Cherry Cordial. 

Thank you to both Anita and Cindy for allowing me to show their beautiful finishes. 

Both of these designs are available *here* - for Sew Parisian there is a link on the sidebar. For Sew Easy follow the 'Freebies' link, also on the sidebar.

If you have an iStitch Design you would like to share, please send me a picture together with details of fabric and threads used. My email address can be found on my profile.


Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 5 May 2012 at 17:27, Anonymous Anonymous

    Sew le coeur de Paris is very nice - I like the choice of colours.
    You having a good time ?

     
  • On 5 May 2012 at 18:49, Blogger ArchangelDecker

    Dear Carol,

    Thank you so much for featuring my finishes. What an honor! :)


    I hope you don't mind my tweaking the numbers on Sew Easy. I substituted the 4-0 numbers for the date in Roman numerals. I *might* even go back and stitch my initials in a milk chocolate silk, so you may even be getting another picture from me. :)


    Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)


    Respectfully submitted,

    Cindy (archangeldecker.blogspot.com)

     
  • On 6 May 2012 at 12:59, Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs

    Both of the finishes are lovely!

     
  • On 8 May 2012 at 03:37, Blogger Brenda

    Oh that reminds me to get my stuff "truly finished up" to send in pics too.

    LOVE both finishes of these ladies!

    Keep up the great work of designing charts for us to have to stitch up!!!