< iStitch
Sunday 20 May 2012
Gertrud Eckardt 1902



Click picture for a closeup view



As I mentioned in an earlier post I haven't been stitching a great deal although I have put a few more stitches into Gertrud Eckardt 1902. For those that missed details it is stitched on 48ct Gander linen dyed with walnut ink with HDF OMG Red 1149. The chart is available from Danybrod *here* 

You may be wondering why not much stitching? The answer is that I have been making macrame friendship bracelets which I will be offering for sale shortly. They are made with Chinese knotting thread  in black, ivory, turquoise and lavender with either a gold or silver plated charm and are fully adjustable. I will be posting pictures shortly so please make a return visit if you are interested. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: