< iStitch
Monday 11 June 2012
Sew Golden framed!


Photo by Vera


Vera (no blog) sent me a picture of her framed finish of Sew Golden. It is stitched with Belle Soie's 'Her Crowne' on a 45ct Italian linen from her stash. Thank you Vera for allowing me to post your beautiful work.

Sew Golden is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. 





And for those of you who have been enquiring about Tommy, here he is enjoying a small snack of tomatoes and lettuce. 


Last Friday our Stitch-n-Bitch group met up for a birthday dinner. It was good to see everyone and the birthday girl enjoyed both her meal and her gifts. I forgot to take my camera (I thought it was in my bag but it wasn't) so no pictures to share. I enjoyed my meal but it didn't like me too much and I was awake half the night thinking I was about to throw up! I was fine the next morning - maybe risotto was a bit heavy to eat as late as we did. 

I ordered Darlene O'Steen's 'The Proper Stitch' on CD from Hanging By a Thread which arrived yesterday. I already have issues 1 and 2 of the book so thought a CD version would be fun. I also have new Gingher shears to replace the ones that Ken decided to cut mat board with. I decided to go with a plain gold pair rather than the designer type so I could also buy a pair of Gingher pinking shears! 

Still no stitching to show but a new iStitch pattern is in 'mid-design' so hopefully I will find my mojo and get stitching the model.

Opps almost forgot there's a travelling LHN pattern giveaway on Stitching Dreams blog *here*

Thanks for visiting
Take care




Labels: ,