< iStitch
Wednesday 26 September 2012
Grace and Virtue sampler


Grace & Virtue Sampler - Brenda Keyes
Fabric: 48ct pale ivory Gander linen
Thread: HDF Mermaid Blue 2329


I have now finished stitching my Grace & Virtue Sampler and will shortly be 'finishing' this as a 'Vonna' hoop box as stated in my post of September 1 *here*. I really enjoyed stitching this one and can't wait to finish it. I have designed a small cartouche with my initial to go in the bottom of the box but I will leave the insides unlined so the hoops will show. I will post my final finish once it's done although I have yet to purchase the 5" hoops and decide on what colour to stain them! Scissors by M Roulot of Nogent!


'Mr Big' is still as was. I received a lovely email from Claudia Dutcher the designer of this table topper. I am off to Stitch-n-Bitch tonight so will probably take it along with me. 

A new iStitch Christmas design - Sew Hopeful - is on the cards and will be ready for the Online Needlework Show in October. I just need to choose the threads and make a start on the model. 

We are having awful weather here - heavy rain, gale force winds and storms - perfect stitching time!

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels: , ,

 
|


17 Comments: