< iStitch
Tuesday 18 September 2012
Hemstitch tutorial, tiny stitches and 'Mr Big'!




I made a start on Brenda Keyes' round Grace and Virtue sampler although I did not get very far. I am so enjoying these tiny little stitches made 1*2 on 48ct Gander linen (which is a very pale ivory despite looking quite grey in the picture) with HDF Mermaid Blue 2329 silk thread. 




And here is an update on 'Mr Big'. As you can see the border is complete and three of the corners. The pattern calls that the centre box is left empty although there is a chart if you wish to fill this in. I am undecided at the moment whether to leave it blank or stitch it. 

****************************************


My hem-stitching tutorial is now up on my Tutorials blog *here* or click on the Tutorials button on the sidebar. There are plenty of pictures with written instructions and I really hope you will be able to follow this. Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks for visiting 
Take care 


Labels: , , ,

 
|


5 Comments: