< iStitch
Wednesday 21 November 2012
Sew Sew framed finish






Robin from VA (no blog) recently sent me a picture of her framed version of Sew Sew. It's stitched on 32ct vintage buttercream linen (Lakeside Linens) with HDF silk thread in Primitive Barn Red and BeGrimed. I like how she picked out the intials B and R in the darker thread. I know she is gifting this to a stitching friend so maybe the 'B' is the friend whilst the 'R' is Robin? Thank you Robin for letting me post your beautiful stitching.

Sew Sew is still available *here* and while you are there please pick up the 2010 Christmas freebie with my compliments. This has now appeared on Pinterest without a link back to my blog. Whilst I don't object to free charts appearing on Pinterest I rather object to there being no link back, so if you are going to post free charts please give credit to the designer by linking to their website/blog. I have also noticed that some people are posting links to illegal sites where I actually found books posted - not just a page from a book but the whole book! This is really unfair on designers so please think twice before you do this. 

Yesterday we went to see Skyfall - it's brilliant and by far the best Bond movie so if you haven't seen it yet, do go.

Another dark and dismal day here so I'm off to switch on my Ottlite and get some stitching done although I am waiting for my dentist to call me to say he can fit me in sometime today. I have had toothache since late last Friday so after suffering the weekend I called the dentist first thing on Monday only to be told he was off sick so I am still suffering and unable to eat or drink properly - I suppose this could be called the 'toothache diet'!

Thanks for visiting
Take care 



Labels: ,

 
|


6 Comments: