< iStitch
Sunday 27 January 2013
Sew Irish - Sneak Peek







I was hoping to post an update of my SAL JHA 1905 piece today but didn't get round to stitching Part 5 last night. The reason being I was busy stitching the model of Sew Irish - the latest in the iStitch Designs range of tiny 'Sew' samplers. Above shows a 'sneak peek' and just wait til you see the 'surprise' in the bottom right hand corner! It's stitched 1*2 on 40ct Antique White Newcastle linen with a variegated green thread with a few colours thrown in the mix. I must admit (being Welsh) I am not a great St Patty's fan but I did enjoy both designing and stitching this one. It's due for release to US retailers at the Nashville show but will be available on the iStitch Designs blog shortly for those of you who prefer pdf files. I need to decide on a final finish and have in mind either a pinkeep or a cute little pillow. Sew Valentine will also be released once the model is stitched and finished. 






We had snow last weekend - I took a few pictures while the sun was out but then it turned really dark and snowed all day until the area turned into a winter wonderland. Can you see the beautiful castle in the background of picture 3? Surprisingly now the snow has completely disappeared. I can see that my Spring bulbs are already pushing their way up through the earth and have worked out that in approximately  6 or 7 weeks dear sweet Tommy will be awaking from his hibernation.  I will be pleased to see him!




Thank you to all those who supported my stash sale. Keep coming back as there will be more goodies listed shortly. If there is anything you are particularly looking for, please ask now as I just might have it in my stash and I may even be willing to part with it! I have discovered over the years that my taste has changed somewhat and things that I just 'had to have' at the time are not so important now and they are just cluttering up my limited space. I will be adding a Stash Sale button on the sidebar for easy access to the sale blog shortly. 

Thanks for visiting 
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


8 Comments: