< iStitch
Tuesday 26 February 2013
Sew Sweet Pin Pillow











Elisa of Old Ragged Threads recently sent me two pictures of her lovely finish of Sew Sweet. Elisa stitched on tea-dyed 32ct Murano linen with Carries Creation Thread in Black Cherry and finished as this wonderful pin pillow using plum and bronze beads for the edging. Isn't this a wonderful stitch and finish? Thank you Elisa for allowing me to show this here.

Sew Sweet is still available to purchase *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar


***************

The Sew a Quaker Pinwheel models (A, B and C) are stitched and finished and the finishing tutorial is almost done and will be posted on Tutorials *here* or click on Tutorials on the sidebar. Sew a Quaker Pinwheel will be released tomorrow so please come back and take a look. All 26 letters of the alphabet are included together with a blank to do your own thing. These can be stitched on any count linen and will make delightful gifts for your friends or for exchange pieces. The finishing tutorial gives you step-by-step instructions in words and pictures on how to make these enchanting pinwheels. There are pictures of A and V on my previous post.



My JHA 1905 SAL with Simone of Soed Idee is now finished. Yesterday I decided to distress and stain the frame I had purchased for it but I made the mistake of letting Ken loose with the sandpaper and he went over the top and now the frame is unusable so I shall have to get another one when I go into town next! If you want something doing ... I will post a picture shortly.

It's extremely cold and very dark here these past few days and I cannot seem to get warm despite wearing layers. Earlier today (just after lunch) I filled a hot water bottle to watch the tv!   

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , , ,

 
|


4 Comments: