< iStitch
Sunday 21 July 2013
Camille Jullien update



Click to enlarge


An update on Camille Jullien SAL. As mentioned in my previous post  I was struggling with the 64ct uneven weave linen so I decided to overlock (serge) pieces of 48ct and 55ct Gander linen ready to give in and restart Camille but I persevered with the 64ct and above is my current progress. I am only able to stitch this is daylight with a magnifier but I am loving the delicacy and how tiny this sampler (181 x 146 stitch count) will be. This might be my last foray into such high count stitching although I never say never and I do have another piece of 64ct ;-) ...

Not such a nice day today so no reading in the garden unless the sun makes an appearance this afternoon.

Thanks for visiting - enjoy the weekend
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


6 Comments: