< iStitch
Sunday 29 September 2013
Advent SAL news plus Camille update




Click on the picture for a closeup view


Camille Jullien SAL is coming along slowly but I didn't expect to get this far with stitching on 64ct uneven weave linen! The picture doesn't actually do this justice ... the day is dull and I thought any picture was better than no picture at all. 


********************


iStitch Advent 2013 SAL will now definitely take place and the chart is almost ready. If you are interested in taking part please email me (my email address can be found on my profile). 

This SAL will run from Dec 1 to Dec 24 and will comprise of 24 tiny parts, each part to be released on a daily basis. Fabric and threads are to be your own choice although I will be stitching with a white or cream silk thread on 40ct raw linen. There will be an occasional accent of colour. The sampler can be stitched entirely in cross stitch but for the more adventurous the dividing bands may be stitch in the suggested stitches and stitch diagrams will be provided. I will let you know the exact stitch count as soon as I am able although I can tell you that it's 39 stitches wide. I will be stitching along with you but will start a day early so I can hopefully send you a picture with each part.

The cost of this SAL is $10 and I will email you once I am ready for payment. As numbers are limited I have opened a list and will add your name as soon as you are happy to go ahead. Please let me know your full name, your email address (also your Paypal address if it's different to your regular email address and your blog link if you have one. This information is for my records only. I will the parts to your regular email address unless you state otherwise.

You do not need to send me progress pictures to receive the next part. You will receive each part automatically. However, if you do wish to send me pictures at any time I would love to see them and I will be happy to post pictures on my blog of your 'final finish'.

I will probably hemstitch my sampler and a tutorial for this is available - click on the Tutorials button on the sidebar - if you wish to finish your sampler in this way. Of course it is entirely up to you how you finished your sampler. 

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to email me. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


6 Comments: