< iStitch
Sunday 22 September 2013
Advent SAL??





I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted last - I've no idea where the time has gone to!

Just recently I received the above picture from Yuko in Japan showing her wonderful finish of Sew Buttons. There are some more pictures on her blog *here*. I love the co-ordinating fabrics that she used  and the leather handles. Thank you Yuko for allowing me to showcase your beautiful bag. Sew Buttons is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

I am still stitching on Camille Jullien and there's not too much to go now. It's been very slow going on the uneven 64ct. As it was such an uneven count, I miscalculated the linen and ended up with a very small margin at the bottom. I shall have to add a piece of fabric on the bottom to aid with the framing but it will now fit in a standard size frame.  I was hoping to post a picture today but the weather is not co-operating and it's too dark to take a picture. Hopefully it will brighten up and I can get a photo. 

And now for some exciting news ... I am working on an Advent Sampler SAL if I can get enough people interested. There will be 24 tiny parts to be stitched each day of Advent. It can be stitched on whatever count fabric with any threads you have to hand. There will be limited places available and there will be a charge. If you are interested please leave a comment or, better still, email me (my email address can be found on my profile) for further details. 

Thanks for visiting
Take case


Labels: , ,

 
|


10 Comments: