< iStitch
Saturday 14 July 2018
Red Band Sampler finishes





Two finishes of iStitch Designs Red Band Sampler SAL:

The first one is by Rose who stitched her Red Band on the antique white hole-edged banding using Gloriana Schoolhouse Red silk thread and displayed on two wood spools.





Secondly is Stasi's lovely version again stitched on the antique white hole-edged banding but using
Gloriana silks in Crimson and Cranberry and mounted on a vintage wood bobbin. 

Both of these Red Band Samplers are absolutely gorgeous and I thank both Rose and Stasi for allowing me to show them here. 

The charts for Red Band Sampler are now available to purchase in two parts - 1 and 2 plus the free bonus chart *here*  or by clicking on iStitch Designs on the sidebar.


Black Band Sampler SAL starts on July 20 so if you are interested in joining this new SAL please email me - my email address can be found on my profile

Thanks for visiting
Take care
Carol 


Labels: , ,