< iStitch
Friday 16 May 2008
Quaker Animals


Yesterday I finished the stitching on my Quaker animal for the exchange on the Quaker Inspired blog but ... which one did I choose to stitch... the sheep? the cow? the frog? or ... you will have to wait and see but, I am pleased with the result, and hopefully my partner will think so too.  I want to finish off all my exchange pieces in the next few days and I have, more or less, decided what finish for each piece. I still need to stitch my ornament for the Christmas in July exchange and I was persuaded by the lovely Carol, at the last minute, to sign up for the HOE Summer Quaker exchange! And next, a biscornu for the Monthly Finishing Challenge. I need to chose fabric and floss but I have decided on a pattern.

Now I should be doing the household chores rather than blogging and I know which I enjoy more but, as all good things must come to an end, I have to go clean the house!

Thanks for visiting and have a great stitching weekend
Take care

Labels: , , ,

 
|


6 Comments: