< iStitch
Sunday 11 May 2008
Stitching and reading


No stitching photos to show today although I have been working on both the HOE freebie chart and the LHN projects. Both are stitched and are ready for finishing although I still need to stitch my partner's initials on the LHN piece. Once this is done I will 'finish' off both pieces and put together my gift packages. Then I have a couple of gifts to stitch, one is already started and I also want to stitch and finish a biscornu for the Monthly Finishing Challenge

In the meantime, I have been catching up with some reading and have just finished The Devil's Teardrop by Jeffery Deaver. A well-written, fast pace book which I could not put down. This is the first book I have read by this author and it won't be the last as I am already checking out further titles on ebay.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , , ,

 
|


3 Comments:


  • On 11 May 2008 at 20:54, Blogger Kim B

    My stitching time has suffered with a book recently :) Reading is grand!

     
  • On 11 May 2008 at 20:55, Blogger Miokka

    Hi my favorite Brit Tassel Maker! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's great to hear from you!
    Would have loved to have you here this weekend! Cathy didn't make it to camp, but we all shopped at the shop on Saturday & she was a great cheerleader and supporter. We missed her too!

     
  • On 12 May 2008 at 10:37, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ooh, Jeffrey Deaver is one of my fave authors! The first book I read was The Bone Collector, and I've been hooked ever since! I regularly check Audible for new audiobooks by him ... just love his novels to death!! :D I've only read those that are in the 'Lincoln Rhyme' series but can't get enough :)