< iStitch
Monday 21 April 2008
Five little scissor fobs


When I signed up for the Quaker Friendship Round Robin I stitched a few test pieces to check fabrics and floss using a motif from the chart. I decided to turn these little test pieces into fobs for each of the members of this group and here they are. I am sending them off with Wendy's RR for each member to choose one and pass the others on. I would have kept these secret until each member had received their fob but as the RR won't finish until the end of the year I thought I would share them now. I hope you all enjoy them.

I am either going to put a few stitches into Hannah Beeby later or finish up my needleroll.

I am working until the end of this week. Although most of the staff returned to work this morning there's still a lot of catchup to be done so they have asked me to stay until Friday. More cash means more stash!

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


18 Comments: