< iStitch
Wednesday 9 April 2008
Hannah Beeby




This is Hannah Beeby after my one week SAL. I am amazed how quickly this is stitching up and I am really looking forward to the next week at the end of April. I did, however, have a visit from a little frog. The last picture I posted showed the top alphabet stitched to the letter Q so I carried on stitching to V but when stitching on the second alphabet I realised that instead of 4 stitches on the top of the O in the top line I only had 3! I had thought I would be able to stitch only one motif and was most surprised to do three. 

As my friend's daughter has now given birth to her first son, I am stitching in his name, date of birth and weight on the birth sampler I have been working on and will post a photo tomorrow. 

Next on my stitching agenda is to finish a needleroll for the Monthly Finishing Challenge - this is partly stitched. After that I have a choice of either a Quaker animal piece, a Christmas in July ornament or a freebie chart piece. Decisions, decisions!

Thanks for visiting
Take care  

Labels: , , ,

 
|


10 Comments: