< iStitch
Monday 7 April 2008
Hannah Beeby update


I am really enjoying my Hannah Beeby SAL even if I am a week behind! My eyes have adjusted to working on 40ct so I am really enjoying it and I will find it hard to put to one side because after tomorrow my week is up. 

I am undecided as what to stitch on next but I have a couple of exchanges to work on and I am also expecting Wendy's QFRR to arrive any day. And there's always my re-start of Merry Cox Dimunitive Sewing Set. Oh so many projects and so little time!

Yesterday we woke up to snow - I think this is the first snow we have had in this part of the UK for a couple of years or more. It snowed for most of the day and I thought that I would wake this morning to find a winter wonderland but no, just slushy ice and now that the sun has come out I expect it will all disappear shortly. It's still fairly cold out though but I am glad the snow has gone as I have to run a few errands later.

Thanks for visiting
Take care 


Edited: Wendy's QFRR has just arrived together with another package so I will be posting again shortly!

Labels: , ,

 
|


2 Comments: