< iStitch
Wednesday 2 April 2008
Stash arrival



Two postings today but I couldn't wait to show this off. My awaited stash has touched down and here it is. A metre of 35ct optical white Brussels linen (in 2 pieces), a 45 metre hank of NPI silk floss in dark forest green, 6 skeins of AVAS silk floss (4645) a real yummy colour, a mother of pearl thread keep and the Kelmscott Putford scissors for my Quaker Pinkeep. There was also a chart (not shown in the photo as it is a gift). This package was a superfast delivery from NIAH - mailed out last Friday and delivered to my door today. I know it seems ages since I ordered this stash but Cathe (NIAH) had to order in both lots of silk floss. I would also like to thank her for replacing the mother of pearl thread keep for those broken in previous packages. I have posted another picture of the back of my pinkeep to show off those Putford scissors I thought they would be ideal for this project and I think I was right.

Thanks for visiting
Take care 

Labels: ,

 
|


10 Comments: