< iStitch
Friday 12 December 2008
I have been spoiled again!


The mailman delivered yet another box to me this morning. I could see from the return label that it was from Wendy Jo in Muscatine Iowa and when I opened it I found two separate packages - one marked 'birthday' and the other marked 'Christmas'. I toyed with the idea of saving them until the actual days but my hesitation last no more than a few moments - patience isn't one of my virtues! So here is what was inside: not one but two beautifully stitched and finished pinkeeps, some pretty finishing fabric, a holly fabric scissor case which are going to house my Gingher shears and some of my favorite chocolate. 


Here are close ups of the pinkeeps. The snowman is so cute and Wendy Jo added our initials, the year and some snowflakes on the back. 'Friendship' is so lovely and on the back is pretty co-ordinating fabric. And just look as those beautiful bows on the tops - I love them both. Thank you so much Wendy Jo for such wonderful gifts. I am truly blessed to have so many kind and caring blogger friends!

No stitching of my own to show maybe next week!

Thanks for visiting, have a good weekend
Take care


 
|


13 Comments: