< iStitch
Tuesday 9 December 2008
Some stitching, some crafting and virtual fish!


I promised a sneak preview of what I am working on and here they are. I have deliberately shown the picture in black and white but I can assure you that they are very pretty colours! The top one is in Belle Soie silk and the bottom one in AVAS; both are on 28ct evenweave fabric stitched 1 over 1.  


I have also been busy crafting and made some gift tags in readiness for doing up my gifts. There is a lovely gift wrapping idea on the site where I buy my ribbons (here) (just scroll down slightly). I have already brought a huge roll of paper and I am now waiting for the ribbon that I ordered to arrive. I decided against using real holly leaves though - hence the tags!

The mailman has just been and delivered a wonderful surprise from Staci. I cannot show this lovely gift yet and I know that Staci understands why but I promise that I will post a picture later in the month. Thank you dear Staci - such a sweet and thoughtful thing to do :o) 

I found a really neat website yesterday (here) with amazing screensavers. I downloaded the 3d fishtank and found to my surprise (or was it horror?) that my screen slowly filled up with water and fish were swimming around in it!  It even sounds like a fishtank and has bubbles and water ripples. I downloaded a free 'coral reef' wallpaper so my fish are merrily swimming around their 'reef'. There is a demo version so have a go - it's brilliant - I love it!

The 2009 Christmas Challenge group is filling very quickly so if you are interested please contact me. There are still a few people who haven't accepted their invites so please do so as quickly as possible.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: