< iStitch
Wednesday 26 November 2008
How to age 100 years


You may wonder why I am showing this picture of Deal Castle again today but the reason is I want to tell you about a great website (here) that will age a photo, like the one above, so it looks at least 100 years old - like this:


Isn't that amazing? You would really think that this picture was taken 100 years ago! I know that a good photo editing software can do this, but this is free so have a go - it's fun! 


I thought you would like to see my Ugg boots that I got in Florida last year. When I got them I felt a bit silly trying them on in the store wearing shorts and a strappy top but I am so glad I brought them now. They really are as warm and cosy as they look in the picture and, at the moment, they are the latest 'trend' here in the UK!


And for today's sneak preview - silver beads, red and green hearts and red silk ribbon - all will be revealed very soon!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: