< iStitch
Tuesday 11 November 2008
For Georgia


Yesterday I got out my pieces that I thought were ready for finishing and realised that none of them had the date on and that I still needed to put Georgia's name on the back of hers. So I finished the stitching and then put Georgia's ornament together. Just look at those cute little silver ice skates! I have resorted to taking photos under my Ottlite now so I apologise for the poor quality.

After putting the year on the back of Tom's ornament, this is also ready for finishing today and, hopefully, I will be able to show you a picture tomorrow. I part finished the HOE Christmas exchange piece but what light there was yesterday rapidly disappeared and as I had to prepare for dinner, I gave up and will have another go today but, suffice it to say, I want to keep it! Even Ken said to stitch another for the exchange as he liked it too. Of course you will have to wait to see this until my partner receives it but it shouldn't be too long as I will be mailing this out very soon and it does not have too far to travel.

I feel much better today as the sun has made an appearance. OK it's not a hot summer's day but at least it's much lighter! 

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


21 Comments: