< iStitch
Wednesday 29 October 2008
Buttons and Bows?


I forgot to post a better picture of the cute little button fob that I had enquiries about (here) and (here), so I added it to the picture of some new embellishment stash which I won on Ebay. The stash buy is two colours of teeny teeny heart buttons in blue and pink and some cute charms.

Yesterday I realised that the deadline for the HOE Christmas ornament exchange is all but 2 weeks away so I made a start on my ornament. It will be three-sided and I have already stitched one side completely and nearly finished the second. I hope to be able to finish the stitching today and then I think I should have a 'finishing' day as I still have other ornaments to make up too. So no stitching photos today.

If are wondering where the 'bows' are, there aren't any - just a catchy title!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


10 Comments: