< iStitch
Thursday 16 October 2008
Rudolph?


I finished stitching the JBW Designs French Country Reindeer but I am undecided whether to finish this as a pillow or a flat finish and I will not make a final decision until my 'finishing' day. Once this ornament is done, I have one to do for Alex (grand-daughter number 5), one for the HOE Ornament Exchange, a couple more for gifts, some floss tags and then that's it - I am ready for something different. I would like to go back to Miss Hannah as she must be feeling rather neglected but until I have finished all things 'Christmasy', she is on the back burner! 

I have so many new projects I want to start: a private SAL with Yuko (Midnight Stitching's Quaker Faith, Hope, Love); Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler; Little by Little's Quaker Blackbird; a re-start of the Merry Cox Diminutive Sewing Set (do you remember I started this way back on New Year's Day (here) but I didn't like the fabric and floss I was using?) and... the list just gets longer day by day! I also want to stitch something for my new header picture. I have something in mind but I need to chart it up and, as I no longer have design software (well I have the software for a pc but not a Mac), I will have to go back to graph paper and a pencil.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


8 Comments:


  • On 16 October 2008 at 17:57, Blogger Hazel

    That's lovely Carol. I like it a lot. xx

     
  • On 16 October 2008 at 18:54, Blogger Edgar

    That is so cute!! I really like that reindeer - I think I should haul him out of the stash a stitch it up!!

     
  • On 17 October 2008 at 11:21, Blogger Sally

    He is really cute Carol!

     
  • On 17 October 2008 at 13:24, Blogger Rachel

    I love your reindeer! I'm a fan of JBW designs and yours is adorable!

    I saw a link to your blog from Yuko's :) The pink flower design you made for her b-day was gorgeous!

    You have a wonderful blog!

     
  • On 17 October 2008 at 16:37, Blogger staci

    Lovely stitching Carol! I look forward to seeing how you finish him up :)

     
  • On 17 October 2008 at 17:13, Blogger Susimac

    He's very elegant I like him!!

     
  • On 18 October 2008 at 13:59, Blogger Dovilė

    very cute:)

     
  • On 26 October 2008 at 23:54, Blogger angelasweby

    Carol,

    Your JBW reindeer has really turned out gorgeous. I shall be intersted to see how you decide to finish it. I have several things that need finishing and am always very indecisive and quite nervous about it so there they languish. I was really interested in what you meant by 'your finishing day'. Do you put a day aside for finishing? It sounds as if i need a few routines - maybe like your Friday cleaning day AND switching off the computer - the thief of time, my sister calls it..haha!

    Like you I want to start Beatrix Potter and Little by Little's Quaker Blackbird. I'm hoping to start BP on the 1st January :>)
    Warm wishes, Angela