When I stitched Jayne's Attic Monthly Challenge for August (here
), I thought that the little corner with the robin would make a great floss tag and, as I wanted to stitch a tag for Wendy Jo, I decided on this one. I used the same 40ct linen and Vikki Clayton and AVAS silks that I used for the pinkeep and, I got to use my Crop-a-dile too! I then decided to send both the pinkeep and the floss tag to Wendy Jo and I have heard from her that she has now received them. I could not resist adding some floss tags with tiny robins to complete the theme.
It's dull and dismal here today so I think a stitchy day is called for. Yesterday, I stitched part of the JBW Designs French Country Reindeer. I decided to go with Glorianna Poinsettia on 35ct white linen - one strand over two and he's nearly finished. I have left off the word "Reindeer" at the bottom and added my grandson's name instead. I do love those French Country designs. I will post a photo when the ornament is finished.
And so to stitch ...
Thanks for visiting