< iStitch
Sunday 5 October 2008
RAK from Tammie



Yesterday I received a package in the mail. There was nothing on the outside to tell me where this package had come from so being the patient person I'm not, I hastily ripped it open to find that Tammie had sent me a lovely gift. Inside was a delightful little notebook with my favourite LHN house on the front together with the sweetest little bookmark to match and a pretty fob! Not only did she send these but she also enclosed a box of pretty pins, a pack of tiny heart buttons, a pack of clips, a piece of finishing fabric in a gorgeous plummy shade and a bar of dark chocolate (Tammie has obviously been reading my Wish List)! Thank you Tammie for your kindness in sending me a totally unexpected gift. 

As you may have noticed I have been playing around with my blog. I'm not sure if this is a 'final' version but it will do for now and I do love those tiny white flashing hearts on the background! 

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


6 Comments: