< iStitch
Saturday 13 September 2008
Dragonflies



Most of my exchange and gift stitching is done and I now need a marathon finishing session! I have also been making some scissor fobs with Swaroski crystal beads for my exchange packages. The dragonfly fobs turned out so pretty that I decided to make co-ordinating thread drops too. One of these dragonflies has already flown away to its new owner - I wonder who that can be? 

My HOE Halloween exchange is completely finished and I now need to make up a goodies package ready to mail out to my partner next weekend.

No more stitches into Hannah Beeby since my last update but I hope to get back to her very soon. I must also make a start on some Christmas ornaments for the children and for friends plus one for the HOE ornament exchange.

I am very tempted by Vonna's Me, Myself and I Neighbourhood RR as I have been watching Carol's construction for a while now and also by the Beatrix Potter SAL but as I ended up stitching Hannah by myself I am not sure I will bother with another SAL. Both of these start on January 1 2009 so if you are interested go take a look at their respective blogs.  

Now there's a strange golden orb in the sky today and I need a 'fix' so I am going out in the garden with my book so ...

... have a great weekend and thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


13 Comments: