< iStitch
Wednesday 22 October 2008
Hope


An update on Faith Hope Love. As you can see I finished on Hope and have put a few stitches into Love too although they are not in the photo. I am really enjoying this SAL with Yuko although I am wondering if we should have chosen a larger project as this is stitching up really quickly and the SAL will soon be over. 

I had a call from Kirby last night - she is having problems with her printer so I am going to her house this morning to see if I can fix it. She put new ink cartridges in so I expect it's something really simple - at least I hope so. She thinks that I can fix anything - Supernan to the rescue - I really must stop wearing my panties on the outside of my trousers! I wish I could fix my Apple Mighty Mouse though as the scroll ball is refusing to scroll downwards. I've tried all the recommendations both on Apple Support and on the forums without any luck so it looks like a new mouse is the way to go.

Thanks for visiting         
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


15 Comments: