< iStitch
Friday 17 October 2008
HOE Halloween exhange


Today I received a wonderful package from Karen K in Australia for the HOE Halloween exchange. It was beautifully wrapped in orange and brown tissue paper and inside were ric rac braid and threads in different shades of orange and brown all tied up with ribbon, some orange finishing fabric and some BOO buttons. Her Just Nan piece is so pretty - 3 little ghosts and finished in a sweet little frame with a scary spider in the corner. A lovely Halloween package - thank you Karen.

As you can see from the above picture I have been playing around with Photoshop Elements! It's fun but very time consuming. On Fridays I like to clean the house from top to bottom so I can relax over the weekend so this morning, so I would not be tempted to sit at the computer and 'play', I turned the computer off and would not allow myself to turn it on again until my jobs were finished. How sad is that?

I didn't get any stitching at all done yesterday as I watched a movie in the afternoon and we went to Nicola's house for dinner last night. I have decided on the fabric and floss to use for my private SAL with Yuko - 36ct flax Edinburgh linen with Au Ver a Soie silks in 1424 (deep blue), 4624 (burgandy red) and creme. We are stitching Midnight Stitching's Quaker Faith Hope Love and I will post a photo as soon as I make a start. I am looking forward to stitching this beautiful piece with a beautiful lady!

Have a great weekend
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


12 Comments: