< iStitch
Tuesday 28 October 2008
This and that!


Firstly are some photos of my Quaker Faith Hope Love SAL that I did with Yuko. I'm sorry about the poor quality of the photos but I seem unable to get really good pictures today. Once it's been framed, I will take another picture.



As you can see I finished stitching Quaker Blackbird. As I thought, it came up much bigger than I intended (note to self: don't rely on labels on fabric). I squared off the border and I just need to add my initials in the top right hand corner and then it will go into my finishing box. I now need to stitch an ornament for the HOE ornament exchange so I will chose a pattern, fabric and floss and make a start today. The exchange deadline for this has crept up on me but I was waiting for the JCS 2008 ornament magazine to arrive before I decided what to stitch. 

I have had numerous enquiries about the button fob that appeared in a picture I posted a few days ago (here). I purchased this at the Golden Needle in Port Charlotte in Florida last year so I contacted the lovely Cathy and she still has them if anyone is interested. They are hand-made and cost $12 plus postage and packing and come with either white or coloured buttons. You can contact Cathy at cathy@goldeneedlecom 

Thanks for the lovely comments on the pinkeep I made for Su - they are much appreciated. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Edited: There is a great giveaway on Jo-Jo's blog (here) - a t-shirt embroidered with your blog name so well worth a visit

Labels: ,

 
|


20 Comments: