< iStitch
Monday 10 November 2008
It's raining - again!


Thanks Debbie!


I finished my section on Valerie's Quaker Friendship RR. Once I receive these RRs I just can't wait to get my needle in hand and before I know it my section is done.  I will wait a few weeks before I mail this off to Edgar.


The white silk chenille I ordered from Vickki Clayton arrived this morning. I am glad I didn't wait for it to stitch my little sheep on the little LHN project as I was right in thinking that it might be too thick for 40ct fabric but, it won't waste, as Yuko and I are planning another SAL which also has sheep so I will stitch this project on a larger count so I can use it for that! 

Yes - it's raining yet again and yes I am miserable! Ken is at work and I am 'Home Alone'; my chores are done; the dinner is prepared so I am going to do some 'finishing' today once I have finished updating the software on the computers.

If anyone has any spare sunshine - please bottle it and send it over!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


14 Comments: