< iStitch
Thursday 30 October 2008
From Su




I heard the postman knock and could not wait to get to the door, as I had heard from Su yesterday that she had mailed an exchange package to me. Now I am usually most careful when I open bubble envelopes as I like to recycle them but, with no thoughts of re-cycling, I tore open the envelope. Inside there was a beautiful package of red tissue with tiny silver spots and inside that was this plethora of goodies. Look at the beautifully stitched and perfectly finished pinkeep! The pattern is a Ewe & Eye and Friends design stitched on 40ct alabaster linen - isn't it gorgeous - check out the close-up photo to show Su's perfect stitching. And not only this lovely pinkeep, also enclosed were 4 cuts of finishing fabric, 2 cuts of linen in pink and peach, a box of multi coloured pins and card of pretty leaf pins. Oh I am so spoiled - thank you so much Su - I love it all. I am sure Su will post much better pictures than these so do go and take a look at her blog.

After this excitement, I have now climbed down from ceiling and can tell you that last night I finished stitching my ornament for the HOE Ornament exchange so I will be busy over the weekend with finishing both this and the two Reindeer ones that I did for Tom and for Georgia so, hopefully, there will be new photos of these on Monday (the reindeers not the HOE one). 

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Edited: Yes there are fabulous pictures over on Su's blog! (here)

Labels: ,

 
|


17 Comments: