< iStitch
Monday 24 November 2008
It's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas!


At last they are showing the Christmas Coca Cola ad on the tv! Christmas does not begin for me until they show this ad! At the moment we are just being given quick glimpses of what I imagine to be a complete ad so they will probably show the whole thing a bit nearer the big day.

Not much stitching to show you as I have been working on gifts but, taking note of the Coca Cola advert, I am showing you a glimpse of what I have been working on. I am stitching two of these for two good friends and I may even stitch a third but as I am awaiting on the delivery of a new chart from the US, the third one may be from the new chart - I'll decide once it arrives.


Do you remember the button scissor fob I showed you a while back (here)? Well my clever friend Lynn from my Stitch-n-Bitch group has decided to make her own using beads and buttons. Isn't this too cute and, she is willing to make them to sell if anyone is interested. So, if you are, email me (there is a link in my profile) and I will put you in touch with Lynn.

It's extremely cold, it's wet, it's windy, it's dark and dismal. It's days like this when I am happy not to have to go out and I can turn over, pull up the duvet and stay in bed a little longer which is exactly what I did this morning! 

Off to stitch...
Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


8 Comments: