< iStitch
Thursday 13 November 2008
Have I been spoiled?


This is the wonderful exchange that I received yesterday from Marie in the HOE Christmas exchange. Have I been spoiled or what? Not only did she send a perfectly stitched and finished ornament, she also enclosed a profusion of goodies! Are you ready for the list? A cut of 36ct Edinburgh linen in a beautiful shade of green, numerous cards of delightful little buttons, tassels, coloured eyelets, threads, ribbons, a Christmas charm, a tin of chocolate covered Altoid mints and a Vera Bradley tape measure (my first Vera Bradley)!  I told you I had been thoroughly spoiled didn't I? Thank you Marie for making this a memorable exchange.

But what happened to yesterday? I was up at my usual time, I did my daily household chores as normal but the day just disappeared! The phone rung more times than I care to remember, I had more visitors  in one day than I usually get in a week and I had to go into town too. So no stitching, no finishing, in fact no yesterday! And this morning has disappeared into the same black hole as it's already lunch time. I really need to finish my HOE Christmas exchange which is still half finished so that is my task this afternoon. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


8 Comments: