< iStitch
Wednesday 10 December 2008
A wonderful gift and some fish!


A couple of weeks ago I received an email from Amy in Florida asking for my snail mail address. I thought she was going to send me a Christmas or a birthday card but this morning a large box arrived and just look what Amy has sent to me. There's the lovely 'Love Laugh Survive and Thrive' kit together with the pink snips which I was thinking of ordering for myself so this is well received. She also enclosed some gorgeous smelling holiday candles and a delightful 2009 calendar which I will hang near my desk ... and my favorite Midnight Milky Ways and Altoid Spearmint Mints, neither of which I can get in the UK ... and a cute 'mouse' pen and mints from Disney. Hasn't Amy spoiled me? Such a sweet gesture which is much appreciated - thank you Amy. I look forward to doing our private exchange in the New Year.
  

Yesterday I told you about the 3d fish tank screensaver I had downloaded (here) so this morning, whilst I had the camera out, I took a picture of my computer. Just look at those fish! I'm sorry about the flash reflection but it couldn't be avoided! It's a shame you can't see that the fish actually swim around the screen and how the water moves and ripples and hear the sound of water. Isn't this just the neatest screensaver you have ever seen?

No stitchy pictures today as I am still stitching Christmas gifts.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

 
|


9 Comments: