< iStitch
Saturday 17 January 2009
Mistletoe kisses!


Yesterday I finished my mistletoe ornament for January for the 2009 Christmas Challenge. I have not shown the back as this is where I will be putting my Charland mistletoe charm when it eventually arrives from the US. It is stitched on 40ct flax linen with DMC 926 and 3813 and put together using white Dentelles 80. The round pearl beads that I already had in my stash were just right for the mistletoe berries. I am very happy with this ornament and I am selfishly keeping it for myself!  

I am not stitching today as I have caught some bug or other and have a sore throat, a bad headache and a blocked nose. In fact I'm going back to bed!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Edited: For those of you who enquired - Dany is the designer of this pretty ornament. Dany has a lovely blog (here) with beautiful stitching and stunning photos so go take a visit!

Labels: ,

 
|


35 Comments: