< iStitch
Wednesday 7 January 2009
Missing in action?


Did you think I was Missing in Action? It certainly feels like it! I have been stitching but more about that later.

Today I received a wonderful RAK from Mary from Tennessee. Now I am not sure whether Mary has a blog but she certainly reads both my blog and my wish list as she contacted me to say that she had a duplicate of Quaker Virtues by Bygone Stitches and offered to send it to me! Today an envelope arrived from Mary with not only the QV chart but she also enclosed M Designs Sun Needle Roll. This was really kind of you Mary and please accept my sincere thanks.

Now my stitching ... I have stitched a personal exchange piece; I have stitched my blogaversary giveaway (there are still 7 days to go before this draw is made) and I have stitched my ornament for the 2009 Christmas Challenge but all three pieces need 'finishing' so I guess I need a marathon finishing session. Hopefully this will be soon but I am awaiting on a Charland mistletoe charm so once this arrives I will finish off these pieces and post some pictures. In the meantime, I have joined the Needlepoint Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler SAL (well I had to have something to replace Hannah Beeby) but I do have a couple of more exchanges pieces to do first.  

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


16 Comments: