< iStitch
Wednesday 24 December 2008
A new chart and Hannah Beeby


I saw the above chart on someone's wish list and fell in love with it. I managed to contact Elizabeth of Dames of the Needle (here) and she very kindly made sure I received this in time for stitching over the holiday.

In the meantime the return of Hannah Beeby ...





Since finishing my Christmas stitching I returned to Hannah. The last time you saw Hannah she looked like this (here) and now I only have one motif to go in the bottom right hand corner. I know it sounds strange but I actually don't want to finish as I will miss her but all good things must come to an end and I do have Beatrix Potter Quaker sampler all kitted up and ready to go! 


My blogoversary is fast approaching ... I will be having a draw so please check back for the draw posting. I have no idea yet what the prize will be - so those of you who enter will have to trust me that I will produce something nice! 

May I thank everyone who has visited my blog (especially those who have left such wonderful comments) in the past year and I wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for visiting
Take care   

Labels: ,

 
|


16 Comments: