< iStitch
Monday 15 December 2008
Mail



Today's mail brought this sweet little Christmas card. It was postmarked Japan so I assumed it was from Yuko. Wrong? It was from Yuko's little boy. Isn't this the loveliest card that anyone could receive at Christmas? From a darling little boy who managed to write my name inside even though he is only 3 years old and does not speak English. There was also enclosed a lovely photo of him which I have put on my desk. Thank you sweetie - love you lots!


I ordered this beautiful silk fabric from Ebay seller sherry8959 and it arrived on Saturday but as I had sporadic  internet connection over the weekend I was unable to post. This fabric is absolutely gorgeous so check out Sherry's listings - they are all Buy It Now option and well worth the money! Sherry also very kindly sent me a few samples as I am looking for a specific colour. 


I came across this beautiful beaded tree (here) on Loreta's blog last week and she said that the pattern for the tree was in the above book so I went to Amazon.co.uk and discovered that I could buy the book, new, for £1.10 plus £2.75 post/packing so I quickly put in my order and that arrived on Saturday too. I do like bargains!
 
Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


9 Comments: