< iStitch
Wednesday 17 December 2008
Thank you Yuko


On Monday the mailman tried to deliver a package to me (he couldn't have knocked very loudly as I was only in the kitchen!) and so he left a card through the door. I rang the Post Office and arranged for a redelivery yesterday. By 4.30pm nothing had arrived so I called them again and the guy I spoke to to said it was still there and he would make sure I got it this morning. When it arrived, I could see from the return address it was from Yuko. When I opened the box this is what I saw. Oh my Yuko you have really spoiled me ...

... just look what was inside. Boxes of chocolates, pretty Christmas finishing fabric, an Elegance scarf, a card holder, a tape dispenser, some mouse mini cards, an ornament, a tiny reindeer (I'm really into reindeer this year) but best of all this most wonderful Quaker flatfold! 



Yuko knows how much I like Quaker patterns and this flatfold is stunning! Both her stitching and finishing are absolutely perfect. It is one of CHs Quaker House Samplers and is stitched on 40ct Newcastle flax. She added our initials in a pretty navy colour too. And just look at that gorgeous trim and that fabulous bow! Thank you Yuko, I love everything that you sent to me and this flatfold will have pride of place in my home. 

I am sure Yuko will put much better pictures on her blog so go take a look (here)!   



I will leave you with a picture of the sunset from the side of my house. I adore sunsets and this was pretty spectacular with the tree in silhouette!

Is it really only 8 days to Christmas?

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


16 Comments: