< iStitch
Monday 29 December 2008
Quaker floss tags and a Quaker sampler


These are the five Quaker floss tags  that I stitched for my Stitch-n-Bitch group as part of their Christmas gifts. All are stitched on 28ct white evenweave - four with AVAS silk floss and the remaining one with Belle Soie. I made a real boo boo and muddled up two of the gifts so Lynn received June's box and vice versa. I suppose that's the problem when you have five identical gift boxes but luckily they saw the funny side and they will be swapping their boxes at our next Stitch-n-Bitch meeting on January 7th. Just put it down to my age!



I received Rowyn's Quaker Friendship RR just before Christmas and I have now stitched my section. I am not sure what the fabric is but the flosses are Needle Necessities 'Bali Hai' with DMC 3750 for the initials and accents. Isn't Bali Hai a pretty colour?

It's extremely cold here today but bright and sunny which in turn makes me bright and sunny!

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


18 Comments: