< iStitch
Tuesday 8 December 2009
A beautiful gift



I received a package from Carole (no blog) from Seven Hills OH containing some lovely gifts - a pack of stitchy notelets, a pattern and two charming stitched pieces.



The pillow has the most exquisite tassels and Carole's stitching and finishing are amazing. The front of the pillow has a Quaker peacock and my name; the back, a tiny heart and our initials. The scissor fob is a plethora of Quaker motifs. Both of these projects are stitched in my favourite shade of blue. Thank you Carole, you are a very talented stitcher and I am very grateful to be a recipient of two wonderful pieces stitched by you.




I leave you with this picture I saw on Facebook. I am sorry I cannot remember who posted it but it made me laugh. Do you think that poor Santa has imbibed too much sherry whilst on his rounds?

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


18 Comments: