< iStitch
Sunday 15 November 2009
Natalia's Sew Blue





I heard from Natalia in Australia that she has now finished Sew Blue. She stitched it 1*2 on 40ct creme linen using Dinky Dyes Pacific Ocean 93, Ningloo 54 and Choco Latte 31 and finished it as a pretty pinkeep. Both your interpretations of Sew Blue and Sew Red are wonderful Natalia and thank you for allowing me to post your pictures on my blog. These patterns are still free but now only available as part of Sew Noel package *here* or click the CHARTS link on the sidebar.

The AVAS Blanc Optique silk thread I am awaiting on for Sew Winter has still not arrived and I have now ordered an HDF white silk thread as a backup in case the AVAS has gone missing. As soon as either threads arrives I will stitch Sew Winter as quickly as possible. In the meantime I will stitch up the model for Sew in Love for an early release.

No stitching at all this weekend as Georgia came for a sleepover last night and we spent yesterday afternoon playing with my punches, old Christmas/birthday cards and a blank sheet of paper and some glue to produce collages. We also tried some origami where we made two types of swan. I had forgotten how much I like origami so I think I will look to buying some proper origami paper as the photocopy paper I was using was a bit thick to make really neat folds.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , , , , ,

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 15 November 2009 at 18:23, Blogger Shari

    bummer about the floss! Gosh, kinda hard to stitch when you are waiting for floss.
    Natalia did a beautiful job on sew blue! I actually started one of them yesterday...can't remember which one off the top of my head!!!! (i have them all kitted up!!!)

     
  • On 15 November 2009 at 23:03, Anonymous Anonymous

    wow those are really nice. I just came upon your blog through twisted sister. I hate waiting for stuff too!

     
  • On 16 November 2009 at 09:37, Anonymous Anonymous

    This white floss is causing much frustration, isn't it ?
    You should have ordered it through me : let me know next time !

     
  • On 16 November 2009 at 18:14, Blogger Andrea

    A lovely piece by Natalia. Fingers crossed for that elusive thread.