< iStitch
Friday 13 November 2009
Nothing to show

I'm still here but I have nothing to show! I am still waiting to receive the AVAS silk thread so I can stitch the Sew Winter model - the invoice arrived 4 days ago but no sign of the thread. I rang around all UK suppliers of AVAS yesterday but not one place has Blanc Optique so - shall I wait or stitch with good old DMC? I know if I do that the thread will arrive and I will want to stitch with that so ... I'll give it a couple of more days. I know that some of you are really waiting to see this chart so please be patient.

And, of course, it's not as though I have nothing else to stitch - I could add a motif or two to Beatrix and there's always an ornament or two to be stitched. And there's a few more chapters of The Lost Symbol to read ...

Thanks for visiting - have a good weekend
Take care

 
|


8 Comments:


  • On 13 November 2009 at 17:16, Blogger Shari

    oh my! The poor designer girl has nothing to stitch?!?!!? Just kidding!!! Sometimes we just have to be patient about our stitching, don't we?!??!

     
  • On 13 November 2009 at 17:42, Blogger Delfi

    If I were closer I'd run over with my skien of Blanc Optique for you to use.

     
  • On 13 November 2009 at 19:11, Blogger Vaida

    Oh, it's just one of these days... Just wait until tomorrow and everything will go smootly ;)

     
  • On 13 November 2009 at 19:22, Blogger Berit

    Stitching requires (IMHO) so much patience! Then, sometimes it takes even MORE patience before you can even begin! It's enough to drive you batty!

    Make a nice ornament for yourself. OR, if you don't feel like kitting it up work some more on your...Beatrix, was it?

     
  • On 13 November 2009 at 19:32, Blogger angelasweby

    Carol, hi,
    Doesn't time seem to drag when we're waiting for something and, even with so many other things to stitch we only want to stitch THAT one thing..haha! Poor old Beatrix, always at the end of the queue...haha!
    Hope your thread arrives soon.
    Warm hugs Angela

     
  • On 14 November 2009 at 00:49, Blogger Deb

    That's the bad thing about having to order supplies. They never get to you when you want them and usually we want them now! Hope your thread comes soon!

     
  • On 14 November 2009 at 00:57, Blogger Ruth

    Nothing to show? How can that be? Whatever will we do?????

    I'm telling your mailbox to magically fill up RIGHT NOW!

     
  • On 14 November 2009 at 15:37, Blogger souricette9

    Hi Carol !

    I really love what you do and I would like to know il you could send me your two freebies " Sew autumn " and " Sew blue " ? Thanks in advance.

    Have a nice week-end.
    Christine
    christine-guignard@wanadoo.fr