< iStitch
Thursday 29 October 2009
WIP - Sew Noel


My daughter Nicola decided that, as she liked Sew Noel so much, she would pick up a needle and thread after not stitching for many years. She picked a cream 28ct evenweave linen with Caron Waterlilies 'Holiday' silk thread for most of the sampler but stitched the holly in a silver metallic thread. My picture does not do this justice and I will post another picture (hopefully a much better one) when she is done.

Not much stitching for me these past few days although there are a couple of part-stitched ornaments waiting to be finished and I have been working on the chart for Sew Spring. I went to the new Hobby Craft at Westwood Cross (Thanet) but I wasn't overly impressed and only brought some card and a couple of threads.

This weekend brings a visitor from across the English channel for a short visit. I am sure we will cram in as much as we can during the time we have - I can't wait to see you my friend!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


15 Comments: