< iStitch
Sunday 1 November 2009
Halloween


Kirby went to a great Halloween party at uni. She looks pretty scary and just look as those eyelashes! Who fancies meeting her on a dark night? I asked her if the white face paint was hard to get off - she said no but the fake blood had stained her arms and face!

No stitching pictures to show you today. I part-stitched another ornament last night which now needs embellishing with beads and a charm so I now have 3 ornaments to be finished. I also need to stitch the models for Sew Winter, Sew in Love and Sew Spring. A big thank you to all who have purchased Sew Noel. I very much appreciate your support in my new venture.

It's raining heavily today and it's very dark and gloomy. I do hope that my friend's journey across the English channel on Eurostar goes well and that the rain stops at some point during her visit.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


7 Comments:


  • On 1 November 2009 at 12:38, Blogger Angela

    Carol,
    What a great original costume Kirby chose. It's stunning. I love the lips :>) It sounds as if she had a great time.
    There is a slight glimmer of blue on the horizon amidst the grey November sky where we are so maybe things might brighten up for your friend's visit. I hope so. If not, you'll have to get out the wellies and slosh around during your trip down memory lane :>) Whatever you do have a fantastic time.
    Hugs Angela

     
  • On 1 November 2009 at 13:25, Blogger Kathy A.

    Love the costume. I think that's one of the best I've seen.

     
  • On 1 November 2009 at 13:50, Blogger Patricia Lessell

    Kirby does not look scary at all. She looks absolutely gorgeous and it's a truly great costume.

    I hope you and your friend from over the Channel are having a great weekend.

    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

     
  • On 1 November 2009 at 15:42, Blogger Jinger

    Kirby had a great costume!

    Looking forward to the new "sew" series pieces you are working on!

     
  • On 1 November 2009 at 16:32, Blogger Berit

    Now, I know it's hardly the main point of the photos, but your Kirby has VERY pretty brown eyes!

    As for the other models: Yes! Stitch Theemmmm!!! :D

    Thank you for making your patterns free/very affordable for us to buy! I'm so glad I have them all so far, though I have No Idea when I'll get around to stitching 'em! :P

     
  • On 1 November 2009 at 17:54, Blogger Akila

    What a costume!!! It truly is scary

    I love the autumn one. It looks so.., what do I say, autumny!!!

     
  • On 2 November 2009 at 17:33, Blogger Michelle

    Oh! Kirby's costume looked scary and stunning!

    Hope you enjoyed your weekend.