< iStitch
Friday 27 November 2009
Crafting


Valie went to a craft show last week. This week I received a beautifully made card together with some card to make my own or maybe some floss drops? Thank you dear friend for your generosity and thoughtfulness.

Hopefully my cold is on it's way out although I have been left with an awful cough. I will see how it is after the weekend and, bearing in mind the lengthy time I was ill earlier this year, I will make an appointment with my doctor.

Another ornament is stitched and ready for finishing and I will be starting another one later today. I really wished I had stuck to my timetable of one per month all year so as to avoid a last-minute panic ... the best laid plans etc ...

Thanks for visiting, have a good weekend
Take care

Labels:

 
|


7 Comments: