< iStitch
Thursday 11 February 2010
Emblem of Love RR



I received Edgar's Emblem of Love RR in Tuesday's post and got to work on it straight away and finished my section last night. It was difficult to choose which section to stitch as usually I go for one adjoining an already stitched section but, as I had already stitched the section adjoining Suzanne's choice and the one stitched by Deb, I decided to count across from Suzanne's stitching and did the upper left hand corner. I much prefer to stitch a different section on each one and, hopefully, I can continue to do this.




A closeup picture shows in more detail the section I picked. I had to remove one small motif to make space for my initials.




This was the scene yesterday morning as snow started to fall heavily. It came down thick and fast and started to lay almost immediately.




I cannot believe how quickly it fell. This morning I awoke, once again, to a winter wonderland so I think it must have snowed all night. It's extremely cold and is still snowing on and off. My son called me to say it took him 4½ hours to get home from work last night which journey normally takes him 15/20 minutes! This morning he is snowed in and is working from home. We are invited to a birthday/dinner party tomorrow evening so I guess Ugg boots and thermals will be the dress code!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


16 Comments: