< iStitch
Tuesday 9 February 2010
Is it Spring in France?



Valie has sent me a picture of her version of Sew Spring. It is stitched with an AVAS green silk thread, with some Atalie cotton floss and a sprinkling of HDF silk threads. I love her little grey doves, her brightly coloured butterfly and the little brown rabbit. My friend across the channel has such a way with colour! Thank you Valie for allowing me to post this picture. Sew Spring chart is available *here* or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

I have placed a few more stitches in Alphabets à ... the patterns under the B are now done so today I will finish the top alphabet. This one is stitching up very quickly and I am enjoying it very much.

It's extremely cold here today with snow forecast for the next couple of days. I went shopping today to stock up for a cold spell.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


8 Comments: