< iStitch
Tuesday 4 May 2010
Sew Easy ... to catch a fish?





Elisabetta from Punto E Virgola sent me a picture of the pinkeep she stitched using the Sew Easy free chart. She chose to use Andrea's colour scheme of black and red on 28ct white linen. Very pretty Elisabetta and thank you for allowing me to show this on my blog.

Sew Easy is still available for free *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar and while you are visiting please check out my other designs. Sew Red, Sew Blue and Sew Autumn are all available free with any purchase.



Click on the picture for a closeup view


When Valie was visiting we took a walk along Deal seafront and the pier so my pictures here are 'fishing' related. The statue is one that stands at the front of the pier - I think it's rather strange - we have a nickname for it which I cannot divulge here as it's named after Ken's old boss and his wife! Check out that pink fishing rod - it was unattended but I assume it belongs to a female rather than a male fisherman!

Yesterday it rained all day so I took the opportunity of having a 'stitching day'. Sew Sew is almost stitched and if the black Soie Surfine arrives from France today, I will be able to put in the final stitches but ... this afternoon I have an appointment with the dentist and I think I will be having a tooth pulled. I am not looking forward to this :'(

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , , ,

 
|


3 Comments:


  • On 4 May 2010 at 16:56, Blogger valerie

    Nice photos! I hope your dentist appointment isn't too bad. I have one Thursday for more sealant. I'm just happy I have a nice dentist. *hugs*

     
  • On 4 May 2010 at 18:39, Blogger Meari

    Those are great photos!

     
  • On 4 May 2010 at 23:16, Blogger LisaG

    Nice photos, a quite like the statue :-)

    Really like the Sew Easy.. I have it already to stitch up but just not quite getting around to it. Soon!